Our client in Frederick, MD is seeking an IT Project Manager to join their team in a temp to hire capacity. This position will be responsible for project management of technology projects. The Project Manager will lead the businesses analysis phase, requirements gathering, documentation and implementation using solid architectural and project management methodologies. Responsibilities will include gathering and understanding business needs, finding key areas where technology leverage is possible, defining architectural approaches, developing technology proofs and acting as a technical liaison between the business and technical teams where appropriate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading, coordinating, prioritizing and tracking project activities
- Requirements gathering
- Manage budgets
- Define and coordinate resources
- Project documentation
- Assist with Strategic Planning
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business curriculum, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years’ experience in a Project Management role or significant participation in a project management process
- A technical background, with a good understanding of a range of enterprise technologies and software systems.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and investigative troubleshooting skills with the aptitude to learn and flexibility to adapt to change; should revel in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to stay abreast in database, application and web technological developments
- Excellent documentation skills and experience with project management software and tools
- Experience with Cloud Computing, and SaaS technologies
- Internet and MS Office literate
Apply with your resume today for consideration for this position!