This TOP social media company in Menlo Park, CA is seeking an IT Program Manager to join their New Office Builds Team for a 2 year contract (with opportunity to extend). Salary: Up to $80-82/hr DOE.
The IT New Builds (ITNB) Team is responsible for all project management activities for medium to complex IT Builds projects of our global offices, including project leadership, planning, execution, control, and post-project review. The team manages the builds and fitup of various IT systems for new offices according to our standards and requirements. The ITNB team is in need of a Program Manager that can develop and drive metrics, identify and lead workflow mappings and improvements, lead cross-functional initiatives with leaders of adjacent organizations, and own the team infrastructure, including the wiki, budget/forecast, build standards and more. In order to be successful in this position, the individual is expected to demonstrate significant depth of technical expertise in project management and drive continuous improvement of project management policies, standards, and procedures.
• Drive cross-functional projects that impact the global ITNB world. This may include tooling, improvement to office attributes, and global initiatives. Work cross-functionally with internal teams, including IT, facilities, finance, and regional field teams.
• Identify and resolve gaps in workflows, both internal to ITNB, and with partnering organizations.
• Develop and drive appropriate metrics to measure ITNB activity and finances, and drive actions resulting from analytics of said metrics.
• Maintain ITNB infrastructure, including internal wiki, project outlook and reporting, runbooks, budget templates/files, IT Build standards Office Build standards and more.
• Coordinate and lead training for new hires on the ITNB team.
• 8+ years of program management and problem solving skills.
• Budget and Cost management experience needed, including manipulation and analytics of Excel-based budgets.
• Proven ability to lead multifunctional teams and build and leverage relationships across multiple functions and businesses to maximize team performance and achieve project objectives
• Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical teams
• Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, global and cross-functional team
• B.S. in a similar discipline or equivalent experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs