One of our valued clients is looking for a Communications Specialist to join the Cyber Security Forensics team to work in conjunction with the Cyber Security Intelligence Center to assist with overall global strategy and supporting project deployment.
-Communications degree or similar.
-10+ years of experience within a Communications Specialist role related to the responsibilities listed below
-Experience within a previous Enterprise Environment.
-Provide communications support and enable the distribution of key internal messages using a variety of channels
-Creates and executes communications plans as well as tactical plans for key partnerships and issues, this may include: speech materials; event briefs; writing articles for internal and external publications; assistance with Graphic Design process
- Maintenance of external stakeholder presentations
- Maintain image libraries
- Design and deliver an effective strategy for our client and its key projects
- Provide strategic advice to internal customers
- Develop and implement effective partnership brokering and management processes
-Work collaboratively to leverage and communicate all aspects of our clients community program to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure strategy aligns and supports our clients overall Community Engagement Strategy
- Plan and manage resources required to deliver our clients strategy
- Develop and prepare internal and external reports on the effectiveness of various strategies
- Manage key community business partnerships and represent our client as required
- Provide oversight, leadership, training and education to the team on best practice community business management Tertiary education.
Interview process: Phone screen next week followed by an in-person interview.