We are currently searching for an experienced Communications IT Business Analyst. This position reports to the FIRST PMO/Business Planner and works alongside the project managers to deliver top quality IT projects. The Communication Business Analyst will have Communications responsibilities and work in conjunction with Information Risk Services Management to assist with overall global strategy and supporting project deployment. The position require self-starters with solid business analyst abilities and excellent documentation skills. The candidate should have the ability to work from a high to low level of detail and have a strong mix of analytical, technical, and communication skills. Working knowledge of data privacy, information protection and technical background highly desired. Additionally, knowledge of data forensics, insider risk, or cybersecurity is a plus, but not required.
• Gather business requirements, identify and define business opportunities and lead the development and implementation of IT solutions that meet business needs.
-Provide communications support and enable the distribution of key internal messages using a variety of channels.
-Creates and executes communications plans as well as tactical plans for key partnerships and issues.
- Maintenance of external stakeholder presentations.
• Manage small projects using CPDEP light rigor.
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Facilitate team and client meetings effectively, hold regular status meetings with project team.
• Act as a liaison between business partners, technical analysts, forensic investigators, detection analysts, and third-party vendors.
• Deliver documentation to support internal forensics priorities and projects including capture, respond, and mitigate events.
• Create and maintain standards, processes, protocols and compliance activities.
• Position is part of a team focused on ensuring the security and integrity of proprietary information.
- Design and deliver an effective strategy for its key projects.
- Provide strategic advice to internal customers
- -Work collaboratively to leverage and communicate all aspects of community program to internal and external stakeholders
• Strong communications business analyst skills.
• Proven practice of PPM or CPDEP methodology.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities to influence others without direct supervision.
• Comfortable facilitating meetings and presenting to groups.
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, Excel, Project, Visio etc.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient at developing PowerPoint presentations.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• General understanding and knowledge of IT infrastructure and software application development
• College degree in Management Information Systems, Information Security or equivalent work experience.
• The ideal candidate will have experience as a Communications/Business Analyst supporting a corporate enterprise with 8-10+ years of experience.
**Extended background check will need to be completed upon offer extension and acceptance.