IT Communications Lead
- BA/BS degree required
- 7 years of required experience
- Onsite required
- 5% remote
- 6 years of experience in corporate communications environment.
- Recent experience in planning and implementing complex communications plans and projects for a large complex organization, agency and health care background preferred, with track record of increasing responsibility.
- Develop and implement communications plans and tactics to fulfill the goals and objectives for Network Services
- Provide communications consulting to internal clients. Consulting activity will vary from verbal communications or advice on communications issues to providing customized communications materials.
- Ensure content is consistent with the brand in terms of tone, manner, and messaging.
- Manages and completes multiple assignments in short time frames and coordinates diverse projects and activities into a cohesive and strategic program.
- Implement measures to determine effectiveness of communications programs and create plans to improve results.
Customer and Industry Knowledge
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in working effectively with senior leaders and managers in large organizations and influencing their approach to communications.
- Demonstrated excellence in working collaboratively in a team setting.
- Responsibilities impact the achievement of key functional and/or objectives that have direct and significant business impact.
- Contributes to the development of the department's objectives.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in the inability to reach functional objectives and negatively affects expenditures and resources.
- Involves interpreting and analyzing established concepts and trends.
- Exercises considerable judgment to make decisions for less defined and complex issues.
- Requires complex decision-making.
- Develops solutions to a diverse range of complex problems, which require creativity and innovation within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Requires in-depth analysis to identify and recommend new solutions for more complex problems.
- Provides professional/technical guidance to team members.
- Influences others to buy into new concepts and methodologies.
- Engages in matters requiring coordination across functional lines.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Work is accomplished without considerable direction.
- Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives and performance requirements have been met.
Functional Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within company.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
• Extensive experience developing and implementing highly visible and impactful communications plans and tactics in complex organizations
• Experience serving as the communications expert, providing communications consultation to technical staff at all levels up to senior leadership
• Experience spearheading communications projects as an individual contributor in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment
• Experience driving communications in health care and information technology organizations preferred