Our client is looking for an IT Administrator …
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated technical talent to pursue a career in an innovative and fast-growing company. This role sits in the Technology Engineering (TE) department. The mission of the TE department is to build business intelligence applications to solve practical marketing analytics problems. IT Administrator will setup networks, deploy laptops and mobile devices, troubleshoot IT issues, assist in diagnosing and resolving system issues including our custom applications, and support client's end-users.
At the core, this role is responsible for offering a wide range of IT services which are critical for the operation of Analytic Partners. IT Administrator will work professionally and interactively with end-users to meet their needs and ensure continuance of systems and service levels they require to perform their roles effectively. The IT Administrator will also offer advice and guidance on development of systems and services including our business intelligence applications to take the client forward.
The IT Administrator will work in a wildly diverse environment including network operations, internet service providers, data centers (e.g., Amazon, Azure, and climate-controlled, on-prem server rooms). This person will offer a wide range or services based on: user support, troubleshooting, design, installation/upgrading, and configuration of operations systems, facilities, network devices, laptops, and mobile devices. This role will work in a team and individually.
In concert, work organization and self-management, communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving, a dedication to research and keeping up to date with industry developments, and a consistently methodical and investigative approach are the universal attributes of this outstanding IT Administrator. Additionally, creativity and vision are highly valued as the final products are geared toward assisting Fortune 500 class clients discover real-world opportunities and efficiencies in their businesses. This position offers tremendous professional growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Design, develop, and deploy networks, ISPs, servers, laptops, mobile devices for our end-users including client engagement team (CET), Technology Engineering (TE), Product Management, Human Resource, Finance, and other support services teams.
• Work in a team or alone or both from time to time.
• Setup and manage configurations for anything relative to Office 365, OpenDNS, LanSweeper, Exchange, ActiveDirectory, Cisco’s IronPort anti-virus and anti-malware software.
• Create AP Help Desk Tickets and manage JIRA on the back-end.
• Apply all types of different configurations, including software and hardware upgrades on all kinds of networking devices that appear in a network environment including routing protocols, network security, WiFi, VoIP.
• Consistently check manufacturers guidance for upgrades.
• Consistently make recommendations to help improve overall IT functions and solutions for your designated areas.
• Maintain inventory control.
• Setup and configure devices using MobileIron.
• Have an interest in bringing knowledge to IT and software development – the perfect IT administrator!
• Excellent work organization, self-management, communication and interpersonal skills,
• Values continuous learning and can work independently and a natural problem solver
• Loves to ideate, bring forth creative and practical solutions
• Challenge the status quo and always look to improve
• Like to wear multiple hats and jumps in to get the job done
• Receptive to feedback and are proactive about finding solutions
• Team player, flexibility to adapt to new working environment
• A multitasker with excellent time management skills who can handle tight deadlines
• Overall 3 years of IT Administrator experience with minimum 2 years of experience in network troubleshooting including VLANs, router setup.
• Imaging and providing off-site/report support to end-users.
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
• Knowledge of GoDaddy and AWS SSL certificates
• Knowledge of SmartDeploy and PDQ Software
• Knowledge of how to image laptops and mobile devices
• Knowledge of MobileIron.
NICE TO HAVE:
• Use tools such as screwdrivers to install monitor arms or to fix a polycom
• Interpret user demands and design requirements to industry certification requirements (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST/CIS cybersecurity, SOC 2/3)
• Design and implement disaster recovery procedures
• Design and implement system backups
• Design and implement AV/AM, IDS, monitoring, and logging
• AWS solutions architect or other certification
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Our client is looking for an IT Administrator …