The Internet video on demand service marketing team is looking for a highly motivated online marketing expert to own and develop our extensive digital marketing efforts.
Looking for a digital marketer who can leverage digital expertise in the planning, execution and optimization of our social and display digital channels. This role is highly strategic and will form a key part of the marketing strategy. This person will lead a team of three to continue to drive the business’s success in channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and other display networks. This role is in charge of both paid and organic marketing for these channels, and will be responsible for generating brand awareness and intent as a service as well as the content on the service.
This role requires someone with a demonstrated record of analytical rigor, creative problem solving, and flawless execution.
To achieve those goals, the successful candidate will need to leverage their proven track record of successful partnership with technical teams, keen analytical prowess, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and natural ability to build consensus with senior leaders.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owns the strategy, planning, implementation, management and optimization of our social and display channels
- Design testing agenda to understand the drivers of our social advertising impact
- Partner with CI and tech teams to analyse data, derive insights, and guide our digital analytics capabilities
- Collaborates with other channel teams to drive innovative marketing campaigns and make sure we have an aligned approach to our marketing
- Develop analytical framework for strategy development, KPI alignment to business goals, and the valuation of efforts for iterative test and learn growth.
- Develop and lead a team of three
- Work closely with the global teams to share and learn best practices and provide Japan with a strong presence among the other teams worldwide
- ・Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable to in both spoken and written Japanese and English Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
- Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job
- Ability to develop creative, effective approaches to difficult challenges
- Understanding of online, offline, and partner marketing strategy development and channel execution
- Must be comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis. This includes familiarity with VLookups, Pivot tables, and other such functionalities
- Experience in influencing multiple stakeholders and leading cross functional teams across multiple locales and business units
- Proven success in delivering results in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Need more member to join the team!
- 9:00-18:00（8 hours work）60 mins lunch time
- 20～30 hours / month
- Week holiday system (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, New Year's holidays, paid vacation