START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 4 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY SPECIALIST! **
• Develops, executes, and communicates merchandise financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising, marketing and financial objectives
• Drives financial results that maximize sales, inventory and bottom line profitability
• Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities by division/department and class.
• Create pre-season sales, gross margin, inventory plans by division/department, class that support product strategies.
• Reconcile top-down to bottom-up class plans.
• Recap, analyze actual sales results to plan,forecast in-season sales, inventories weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Identify risks, opportunities to business, recommend strategies to achieve financial goals.
• Own open to buy forecasts.
• Present financial forecast and supporting action plans in open to buy/monthly forecast meetings.
• Re-forecast sales, manage inventory for all basic styles to meet division/department financial goals.
• Manage and communicate division level markdown recommendations and strategies.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 1-2 years experience as a Planning Analyst or equivalent 1-3 years of retail buying, planning or related analytical experience
• Knowing Prompt and Vista Plus software is a plus
• Organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Strong listening, written, oral communication skills
• Formally present business strategies and action plans
• Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills.
• Possesses a clear understanding of financial measurements including: sales, gross margin, inventory productivity measures such as weeks of supply and how to impact them
• Facility with personal computers, including the ability or aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs