START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY SPECIALIST! **
The Inventory Specialist supports North America Yield Management by completing tactical execution at the product/category/item level. The Inventory Specialist is responsible for ensuring in season tactical Inventory Management functions are completed to support the divisional financial & inventory plans.
- Assist with basic allocation activities: New style release, pick estimates, liable DC inventory clean up.
- Run, execute, and publish reporting for Monday business reviews and hindsight meetings using EDW applications and excel based reports.
- Setup pricing and allocation tools for use by the Yield team.
- Execute In-Season pricing (promotions/markdown) actions for stores and online.
- Ensure accuracy of markdowns, promotional pricing and effective dates (including manual changes).
- Provide ad hoc system support and reporting, as needed.
- Administrative experience and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong aptitude for technical learning.
- Analytical skills and basic understanding of retail and retail math principles.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure proper, timely and accurate execution.
- Ability to identify priorities and execute with a sense of urgency.
- Possess effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit confidence and common sense when accessing and utilizing expert resources.
- Demonstrate ability to be financially responsible and a strong understanding of the financial and other impacts of mistakes.
- Work effectively and efficiently as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Possess initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Professional and mature attitude.