INVENTORY PLANNING ANALYST
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3+ MONTHS
LOCATION: CORTE MADERA, CA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY PLANNING ANALYST! **
- Work closely with internal business partners – Inventory Planning, Merchandising, A/P, IT & Supply Chain, and Transportation to identify and implement strategies to optimize inventory.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly exception reporting on Inventory and Audit Compliance along with follow up with Planning teams to ensure we are providing a positive customer experience.
- Build tools that support the Inventory Planning team through rollup and forecast accuracy.
- Quickly, efficiently, and accurately run ad hoc analysis to support leadership decision making with the ability to summarize large groups of data with recommendations.
- Identify, prioritize, and initiate process improvements to increase effectiveness of inventory planning.
- Maintain Company Planning reporting and pull data from IT databases to answer leadership’s questions.
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytical / retail planning role
- Strong technical Excel Skills – VBA and Macros.
- Drives to deadlines, anticipates change management issues, and delivers on great outcomes.
- Ability to enhance existing processes. Able to jump in, learn quickly and improve team’s performance.
- Flexibility – open to change working in a fast paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills for delivering presentations that influence business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Retail experience a plus
If interested please send to email@example.com
-hourly rate you are seeking