START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY ASSISTANT! **
Your daily activities will be focused on tracking purchase orders from creation to in-stock, adjusting purchase orders and working cross functionally to fix item issues resulting in Purchase Order failures.
• Communicate professionally with suppliers in relation to order processing as required to resolve issues and receive order acknowledgements
• Identify issues, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and resolve discrepancies in a reasonable amount of time.
• Maintain superior level of accuracy when preforming purchase order maintenance, including proper product costing, case packs, etc.
• Coordinate order status report submissions from suppliers. Resolve changes and discrepancies, and update purchase order information accordingly
• Routine purchase order review and follow-up, and expediting of orders
• Maintain supplier price lists and availability
• Review and resolve item issues causing purchase order failures
• 1+ years’ experience purchase order coordination, allocation, replenishment or related field required.
• At least 1 year experience in a retail environment preferred.
• Ideal candidate is detailed oriented, extremely organized and has strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient in excel, computer navigation and operation
• Prior experience in retail or ecommerce is a plus
• Strong and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
(Order ID 658654)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs