START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3+ MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY ANALYST! **
*** MUST HAVE A CAR TO COMMUTE TO CORTE MADERA ***
· Assist planning managers with various daily reports.
· Assist planners with purchase orders including: keying orders, maintaining corrections and revisions to purchase orders.
· Maintain daily communication with vendors to confirm and track purchase orders, and communicate revisions.
· Ability to learn how to enter data into the mainframe system and own all data entry.
· Maintain and communicate to cross-functional teams on weekly basis a list of all accrued departmental backorders and a comprehensive analysis of backorder relief.
· Take learning’s from backorder reporting and cross functional members and communicate to sourcing and operations team a list of sku/collection priorities on a bi-weekly basis. Ultimately, assisting in a smooth and efficient delivery of product.
· Prepare a weekly transfers list to send out to the allocations and operations team and follow-up to make sure transfers happen.
· Being a key partner in cross-functional meetings to help ensure data is in line with strategies and deadlines.
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
· Quick Learner
· Strong Excel skills necessary (Pivot Tables, Vlookups)
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
(Order ID 635120)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs