START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY ANALYST! **
The position will focus both on daily execution of existing operational processes and driving long-term process improvement and implementing scalable solutions to the areas of responsibility. The position requires communication and coordination with cross functional partners across Planning, Suppliers, Carriers, and Facilities.
• Manage lost or delayed freight, priority shipping, inventory resolution, and daily management of suppliers.
• Researches and resolves process breakdown issues for Operations by identifying root cause, potential solutions; execution of solutions in a timely manner; and escalates complex issues to manager. The candidate will be able to translate iterative problem solving into creation of best-practice standards and implement them with supply chain partners.
• Recommends and designs improvement opportunities to enable the Supply Chain teams to meet its customer promise.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Industrial Engineering or related field and 1 year experience in data analytics
• Proficiency with MS-Excel, MS-Access, Tableau, VBA and SQL
• Exceptional analytical skills; excellent at handling large and complex data sets with SQL, or other analytical tools.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once while ensuring deadlines are met and data output is accurate and appropriate for the business.
• Must also be able to deal with ambiguity and make independent decisions about what data and approach is best for the task at hand.
• Ensures integrity and efficiency of reports and data
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs