START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 2+ MONTHS
LOCATION: San Francisco
PAY: $36-$40/HR DOE
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY ANALYST!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Inventory Analyst provides support in creating, managing, and executing inventory plans from investment through allocation at the product/category/item level. The Inventory Analyst is responsible for providing to the Regional Inventory team relevant data and analysis throughout the supply chain.
• Create, distribute and manage IUF for Franchise partners
• Plan Management - Allocation
• Support in-season management of department/class level plans including ongoing assessments and updates
• Forecast inbound/outbound inventory to drive in-stock and to manage DC/store payroll
• Business Process Management-Supply Chain Operations
• Analyze and recommend exceptions for changes to plans and model stocks to support packing goals and capacity issues.
• Execute timely exception management for store level, capacity issues, or business needs
• Analyze store-level data to identify chain/division trends, DC-specific and store-specific inventory issues
• Develop monthly forecasts of sales and inventory for Basics managed thru demand forecasting and vendor management tools
TOP 3 SKILLS:
1. Analytical skills – ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from data
2. Systems and Tools acumen – ability to learn new applications quickly, proficiency in Excel required, Access highly desirable
3. Financial and Business acumen – ability to evaluate and translate data into actionable information to drive results
TYPICAL WORK DAY:
• Working in our Regional Inventory Fulfillment System to match franchise customer order demand with available DC inventory to release allocations to pick and ship product.
• Generating data and analyzing variances in Excel or Access to apply order variances across franchisees
• Performing adhoc inventory and allocation analysis as required
SOFTWARE SKILLS: Excel required, Access preferred. Inventory Management/Allocation systems experience a plus.
• Influencing & Negotiation: Can present ideas and directions that lead others to action
• Collaboration: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years work experience, preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs