START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: ON GOING
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY ALLOCATOR! **
• Contribute to the financial success a department by creating and flawlessly executing inventory allocation strategies that maximize ROI.
• Develop and execute departmental initial allocation strategies to capture location-based opportunity, ensuring on-time initial allocation for the right product to the right stores.
• Strategically replenish stores based on sales and inventory performance at the product, store and cluster level.
• Analyze product-, store- and size-level data to identify departmental trends and related inventory opportunities. Develop and execute action steps to capitalize on opportunities.
• Partner cross-functionally to drive timely and accurate execution of new store assortments and quantities.
• Develop accurate inventory flow forecasts that support business strategies.
• Develop best practices for size balancing inventory to ensure customer demand is met.
• Lead a process, system, tool or business change within the Distribution and/or Retail Organization.
• Aptitude to learn a new business and master technical applications quickly.
• Proven analytical skills used to drive results. Able to objectively interpret conclusions from qualitative and quantitative data.
• Proficient in retail math including an understanding of financial metrics and how to impact them.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor’s Degree (5+ years combined college education and work experience may be substituted)
• Minimum 2 years work experience preferably in a specialty retail environment in distribution/allocation.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs