Your role will cover the gamut from creation of concept to prototyping and packaging all final files for delivery. You’ll be expected to create layouts by exploring appropriate design principles such as color, typography, and photographic selection for the brand, organizing elements for usability best practices. It is expected that you’ll be able to provide rationale for all design choices to assure all visual components answer the outlined business objectives. You should posses the ability to interpret and translate existing wireframes into compelling user experiences, using any potential tools to help translate your thought and vision.
Part visual and strategic thinker, part production artist – you understand the building blocks of visual design and are able to translate them into meaningful consumer experiences.
• Strong understanding of design principles and attention to detail for pixel perfect adaptations is a must
• Development experience using HTML, Flash, CSS, Photoshop and Illustrator makes you an asset to the team. You understand the sandbox you're playing in and how to best bend it to provide cutting edge design solutions.
• Flexible, cool under pressure and being able to look a deadline straight in the eye without blinking.
• Your thirst for knowledge has you continually pouring international examples of great work and scouring the Internet for the best designs.
• Digital agency experience is an asset but not a deal breaker, if you’re a crackerjack.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs