Senior Associate, Interactive Development
The Senior Associate, Interactive Developer is responsible for developing interactive web
based, mobile, and/or desktop applications using Industry best practices to deliver
high value and quality to clients. The Interactive Developer would work closely with Visual
Designers and Application Developers to build highly-efficient, user-friendly, interfaces.
· -Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of Front End Interfaces
· -Recommend and Develop framework and code for mobile enabled sites using functionalities like
geo locator compatible for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows devices.
· -Create and execute component design patterns according to industry best practices
· -Manage medium to large sized team and resolve issues and dependencies in the team
· -Create seamless processes for the team by establishing standards and frameworks for effective and
efficient integration. Create and track the plan and activities for the team members on a day to day
· -Coach and mentor the team to help deliver to the client expectation.
· -Report and tracks issues / next steps to Project Management team; function in a Global Delivery
· -Provide technology and implementation expertise to domain, projects or client.
· -Maintain leading edge knowledge in emerging technologies; drive knowledge sharing and lessons
learned from project experiences
· -Pro- active in community involvement on the web.
· -6- 8 years’ experience
· -Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree Preferable
practical uses in building complex interactive experiences
· -Hands- on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
· -Hands- on experience working with frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt /
· -Familiarity with MV* frameworks (AngularJS, Backbone.js, or similar) and knowledge of common
· -Hands- on experience working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha,
· -Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
· -Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
· -Moderate to Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs