A studio is looking for a Mobile UX/UI Designer to work on a Mobile Hybrid App development project for a Commercial/Residential Insurance company.
The developed Mobile Hybrid App will be distributed via Apple Store and Google Play.
● Experience developing process flows, wireframes, and specs for iOS and Android mobile
● A strong portfolio of UX/UI work samples demonstrating the app design process (from
wireframes to final product).
● Proficiency in using design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative XD, etc.
● Ability to work remotely.
Nice to have
● Experience designing mobile apps built using Hybrid App frameworks. (Framework is still
TBD — Potential frameworks for this project are Ionic, PhoneGap, or others)
● Experience with Commercial/Residential insurance clients is a plus.
● New York based candidates preferred.
● Available to work onsite as needed, at any point of the project.
● Knowledge of web design technologies (HTML, CSS)
Estimated project timeline
● UX (wireframes) - Most likely from March 15 - May 10
Estimated hours of work
UX (wireframes) - 53 billable hours
Wireframes v1, Wireframes v2, Wireframes v3 + Final