Hybris Solution Designer/Hybris Technical Architect
I am now recruiting for a Hybris Specialist to join my Client who are a leader in the Travel and Tourism business.
As a Hybris Technical Architect, you will be designing and documenting new software and changes to existing software in line with requirements of the business.
In this new role, you will be working within both the Agile and Waterfall development frameworks, providing technical support to Scrum masters, developers and testers to ensure that all technical paths are designed appropriately and clearly.
This opportunity does offer a lot of scope. You will be working with Project and Delivery Managers which is onshore and offshore, all whilst providing a structured framework within which IT solutions are designed and subsequently successfully delivered. You will be technical specialist for the team and assist them in the production of quality products to support the delivery of business products and services.
The role will come with many Duties and Responsibilities. To name a few:
- interpret detailed business requirements to produce high level design documents
- be responsible for objectively evaluating technical challenges and propose options to deliver complex requirements
- Be a mentor and coach for the team of developers
- You will contribute and improve the offshore and onshore approach to design and development
- Perform a technical risk assessment during project initiation, then monitor and control the technical solution risks throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Work with the SME’s and technical architects, providing expert technical advice and be able to present information in a clear and concise way.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Extensive experience of Hybris Commerce
- Experience leading end to end implementation of large scale global B2B & B2C E-Commerce rollouts from inception to launch
- Good Knowledge of cockpits, profiles, contents, components, back office, PIM and other important aspects of Hybris
- Experience developing Hybris roadmap including evaluation of roadmap items
- In-depth knowledge of Web Content Management (WCMS)
- Good understanding of Omni-Channel Digital Marketing services
- Extensive experience in J2EE architectures and technologies (JDBC, JPA, JMS, EJBs, Servlets, Web services etc.)
- Extensive experience in Java based Frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in Database Management Systems (Oracle, Sybase et al)
- Very strong experience in development methodologies
- Ability to contribute to initiative and project estimates and plans
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more then please do apply.