Aquent Studios seeks the support of an agile designer to join our creative team in Conshohocken to provide support to a large pharma client.
This position is mostly on-site, with scheduled flexibility to work remotely. Projects are varied and will include: Emails, Web sites, Web banners, Tablet apps, eDetailers, Mobile, E-Panels, and Splash Pages, and more.
- Design or repurpose promotional materials following brand guidelines, templated design systems, and style guide catalogs. Proficient in image editing skills with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Exhibit an excellent attitude/professionalism at all times within our Studio’s “open” workspace. Effectively represent Aquent’s values.
Work closely with Project Manager, Designer, and Production Specialist as part of the Studio workflow and Project operations.
- Accurately track time and project activity in workflow tool per Studio standards and processes.
- Follow all Studio processes and standards including adhering to file naming and file structure conventions.
- Manage proper archiving of finished files/assets.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in a related field or comparable work experience.
- 5+ years of digital/interactive design experience in a design studio, internal creative department,
or agency environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven skills with graphic design and digital publishing.
- Able to learn new software packages as needed.
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities.
- Background in Pharma promotional materials a plus.