Thanks to growth in business with a large pharma client, Aquent Studios seeks a talented designer to work on a blend of strategy, brainstorming, and execution. This position is a of the work, with a huge emphasis on design for the iPad. This is an opportunity for a creative individual to have some freedom in creating original design work while staying within strong brand guidelines and standards, but without the constraints of purely template-driven deliverables. We are happy to offer theflexibility of a remote working situation.
The projects the designer will engage in are related to patient education and customer engagement and the work is sure to be timely and interesting. Many projects will consist of small pieces which are part of a bigger campaign. This opportunity offers our designer the ownership of working on projects from scratch, participating in their very conception through their final design and implementation. This is an exciting opportunity to work on some trailblazing projects that intersect pharma and healthcare reform!
- Persuasive samples of clean, corporate design deliverables
- Examples of designing for the web
- Experience with designing for the iPad is a high priority
- Development skills advanced enough to create everything from functional prototypes to finely-tuned final deliverables, using HTML and CSS
- Experience in regulated industries preferred but not required
- Photoshop and InDesign expertise
- Email marketing experience helpful
To Apply: Please apply through our website. If you experience technical difficulties, please email akijanka @ aquent.com.
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com