AQUENT is seeking a multichannel designer with human centered design experience to join a creative and collaborative in-house agency team!
The ideal candidate will be a designer with human advocacy design thinking and experience, comfortable doing research and curating feedback. Project to include - program branding, developing brand identities, and finding creative ways to connect with an internal audience.
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
4-year degree in design or similar discipline, 3-5 years industry experience
Digital, print, direct mail, email, posters, brochures, or other polished work for highly visible companies. Creative use of typography, images and color that demonstrate an extensive knowledge of the principles of design and able to defend their work.
Minimum - 5 years experience, (Financial Services helpful, but not required). Can present, execute, implement, manage to existing or new best practices. Helps create new best practices to increase overall effectiveness of end product.
InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are required.