My client is a major Strategy Consultancy who is looking to attract the right caliber of personnel. This is a 6 month contract role, paying up to £180/day limited/umbrella.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The Human Capital Manager - Human Resources is a member of the Talent Supply Chain team within Human Resources, which is at the front-end of business operations and key to our employees’ career experience. Human Capital Manager - Human Resources plays a key role in the effective execution and monitoring of scheduling and supply/demand processes across one or more resource pools, proactively addressing supply/demand gaps and imbalance and working with a team of career advisors and other resource pool teams to deliver people to the account teams.
This is an important role which partners with the business to advise on skills availability, sourcing risks and solutions and is focused on improving our employees’ career experience and supporting business growth. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting journey in the Talent Supply Chain team as we continue to strengthen our position as strategic sourcing partners and accelerate the evolution of the career advisor model.
- Understand the talent supply landscape of the resource pool and underlying implications
- Ensure supply and demand is balanced across resource pool, making recommendations on necessary actions and creating talent supply plans / sourcing strategies which identify multiple sourcing channels for cost optimisation
- Collaborate with Field HR and business leadership to identify staffing options or bench management actions for excess supply
- Increase skills specialisation of our people through repeat assignments and targeted training to meet demands of our business
- Serve as escalation point for all supply/demand imbalance and staffing issues across assigned resource pool
- Accountable for ensuring demand fulfilment, collaborating with accounts to understand current and future demand and coordinating fulfilment across resource pools
- Collaborate across the team and drive actions needed to ensure that overdue demand metrics are on track
- Act as interlock to other entity Associate Managers to inform on current demand and supply challenges and anticipated outlook
Resource Forecasting & Planning
- Collaborate with account leadership and/or DtE interlocks to understand financial outlook and future demand, including skills requirements, onshore/offshore mix, pyramid mix and career track
- Attend New Business meetings or other relevant leadership opportunity discussions to gain advance insight of sales pipeline and follow up on and plan for likely skills requirements
- Work with RF&P team to submit accurate demand and supply forecasts into IFS and the SDWB
- Collaborate with recruitment to manage open requisitions and oversee fulfilment of the recruitment plan
- Plan for the effective utilisation of new joiners
- Own all metrics related to people productivity and utilization including current and forecast chargeability
- Drive top-down chargeability analysis and discuss results with leadership, making recommendations on required actions
- Collaborate with leadership to discuss key supply/demand activities, escalating issues such as roll-offs, increasing bench, or chargeability issues and making recommendations
- Manage team of TSC career advisors, prioritising day-to-day responsibilities and providing coaching and development as the TSC team evolve towards a stronger focus on our employees’ career experience
- Contribute to a positive work environment and facilitate team work and process integration across the team
• Demonstrated work experience in an HR, Finance, account management or business operations capacity
• Knowledge of supply/demand management and resource management processes / policies or other relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of operations and business strategy
• Strong influencing/negotiation and conflict management skills
• Proven ability to build and sustain collaborative relationships at all levels of an organisation
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
• Strong team management skills, with a proven ability to coach and develop team members
• Excellent organisational skills, focusing on quality, processes and results