Our team is looking for a strong Web Lead to join thier growing team!
This will be a great opportunity for someone that is looking for a collaborative team environment!
This role will need to be on-site in Boise, ID and will be a long term indefinite contract.
Job related skills needed to be successful in this position
• Effective communication and collaboration across multiple teams
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Calm under pressure
• Problem solving
Daily Tasks Supported
• Ongoing planning and execution for updates to the homepage with inputs from Web Leads, Brand, Events, Campaigns, and PR leveraging a segment-driven content calendar focused on demand gen, personalization, and transaction business
• Support major brand and event promotion and product launches
• Follow regular page update process with SEO, Design, UX, Development, Copywriting, Production and Publishing teams
• Daily/weekly meetings
• Problem/issue investigation
Role and Responsibilities
• The Web Lead will be focused on driving the strategy and execution, and always-on homepage experience.
• The Web Lead will help support the “unknown, prospect and customer” journey, strategically promoting demand generation and brand content and support personalized content experiences
• Execute all strategic web optimizations focused on a quality homepage experience, improving engagement, and ultimately conversion and close through transactional and demand generation alignment.
Manage regular content updates from the omepage
• Manage the homepage content strategy and collaborate with key stakeholders to shape the narrative on the homepage
• Partner with global UX to operationalize design improvements to increase engagement, accelerate response and conversion rates
• Partner with innovation strategist to deliver contemporary and efficient ways to increase the web’s effectiveness as a demand engine
• Leverage Web site metrics and analytics data to make actionable recommendations on homepage content strategy