Our client is seeking a Marketing Consultant who will be responsible for the development and targeted execution of marketing strategy and programs related to advancing engagement with local market scope. This leader will drive marketing planning inclusive of analysis, strategy creation, performance plan/implementation and monitoring.
We are seeking consultants who bring a strong strategic mindset, ability to work with and influence business and marketing partners and an ability to operate in a dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous environment. Candidate will possess strong business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and partnership/co‐marketing experience.
- Develop value proposition on external positioning and messaging that recognizes unique capabilities and resonates across various audiences and stakeholders – consumers, employers, distribution partners, and, importantly, healthcare providers- both physicians and hospitals
- Drive comprehensive external marketing strategy and plan; including traditional and non‐traditional channels, public relations and promotions to support business objectives.
- Partner with internal teams to deliver sales messaging and material, training and education, work with business marketing to incorporate into core sales stories.
- Serve as a leader to provide national consistency and efficiency across marketing programs; interface with field marketing, implementation team, and market leadership to identify leverage points and opportunities.
- Collaborate with hospital and health system vertical team, on relevant opportunities.
- Work with Insights team to derive and analyze market and competitive insights, keeping pulse on trends to inform our future strategy. In collaboration with leadership and extended team, to facilitate the development of an insights‐driven strategy and roadmap based on gaps and unmet needs. Support execution of the strategy.
- Working with Brand, Product and leadership team, recommend brand strategy for new and emerging lines of business and localized solutions.
- Drive a customer‐focused culture by demonstrating the strategic and financial significance of a business anchored in deep customer, client, and business partner understanding
- Demonstrate values, including teamwork and enterprise view