Head of Performance Marketing - Ecommerce
We are currently on the look out for a Head of Performance marketing with flair and a sense for fashion. Do you love fashion and are you driven by data? Does working in the heart of Amsterdam in a really international and ambitious environment sound like the right fit for you?
Our Client is a family owned retailer with an umbrella for 20 (and growing) fashion brands. Their E-commerce team is based in the centre of Amsterdam and sells currently in 16 countries. Talents will be predominately working on the combined E-commerce platform and occasionally on sub-brand websites.
As Head of Performance Marketing you will play a central role in E-commerce growth. You will work closely with analytics teams to help drive user experience and conversion on web, tablet and mobile platforms. You will set, implement and own the performance marketing strategy and budget, while leading, inspiring and coaching a team of strong marketeers. You will also have full responsibility for the top-to-bottom execution of our performance marketing strategy for PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Retargeting. You will also take further responsibility to influence, drive and educate our teams and Brands to ensure that we are pushing for innovation, new technologies and programs geared towards conversion.
· Strategizing for PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Retargeting to maximize sales and ROI across different markets
· Budget setting and forecasting for 16 brands and 14 markets
· Manage and develop a team currently of 5
· Bring PPC performance to the next level by rolling out and optimizing the use of DoubleClick Search
· Drive the SEO and Affiliates roadmap
· Develop and set-up a retargeting channel
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 4+ years of practical performance marketing experience with a proven ability to build programs geared towards conversion
· 2+ management experience
· Proven track record in setting a budget and strategy for various performance marketing channels (PPC, Affiliates, Retargeting, SEO) in multiple countries and markets
· DoubleClick Search
· Strong leadership skills and ability to coach
· BI tools and Google Analytics
· Experience in Facebook Ads (via FMPs) and/or Programmatic Display (DoubleClick Bid Manager) is a plus.