Our client, a leading global consultancy firm, is looking for a creative and strategic Head of Marketing to join their London office on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will head up the Defence & Security sector, being responsible for developing and implementing an effective global marketing strategy, as well as planning the key growth objectives for the sector.
- Develop and drive a marketing and communications strategy which successfully positions the company as a thought leader in the respective field, being recognised as an innovator, agenda setter and the partner of choice for new and existing clients
- Promote and develop the brand with the Defence & Security market, proactively acting as ambassador for the company’s vision in the market
- Act as guardian of the customer engagement strategy
- Be co-responsible and co-accountable for the delivery of the agreed Defence & Security sector sales and revenue targets, with programmes designed in support of these targets
- Identify new market opportunities for the geographies where Defence & Security sector is important and effectively use market insights, industry knowledge, customer proximity and sales channel engagement to develop and execute marketing programmes that
- Relevant experience in the Defence & Security sector, and marketing in a professional services environment
- The ability to develop and shape marketing strategy at a high level
- Using skills in storytelling to create compelling presentations and having the confidence to deliver the presentation in a compelling and engaging way
- An understanding of pipeline, utilisation and revenue relationships, with the ability to effectively manage budgets.
- Proactively working with partners, stakeholders and internal marketing teams across regions to deliver successful marketing campaigns across on and offline