Head of Growth: £65-75k doe.
My client is an exciting and innovative global start-up looking for a Head of Growth to help identify – across geographies, verticals, and products – how we can extrapolate and magnify existing successes, or identify and correct hidden points of failure.
Working closely with those handling data and analytics currently within sales, marketing and product, the Head of Growth will have cross-functional responsibility for all data and analytics and the decisions driven by them.
You will also be at the helm of all consumer and business paid acquisition, running campaigns on a global scale as well as highly targeted local campaigns.
This will be a senior appointment of an experienced individual who will be able to produce compelling business cases that will influence the direction of the business to generate maximum short- and medium-term impact from the resources we have available.
You will report directly to the CEO, and will work very closely with several teams across the business.
Depending on your level of experience – and we are very open minded about that – you may become part of the senior management team.
- Experience in an equivalent senior growth marketing role
- An ability to interpret complex information and articulate to technical / non-technical people
- A very sharp mind, with an ability to see the details as well as the big strategic perspective
- Impeccable spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – and be comfortable working with people at all levels
Highly Desirable Skills
- Previous experience working in a high-growth environment
- Previous experience working on a global scale
- Previous experience of B2B, B2C and B2B2C
- Previous experience of high volume paid acquisition
You will be:
- Excellent at making things happen quickly and efficiently
- Extremely tech-savvy
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us
- Commercially-minded and committed to global social change through business
- Motivated by challenging targets
- An effective collaborator and manager of stakeholders across multiple functional areas
- Able to thrive under pressure