Head of Credit Products/Head of Acquisition
A very exciting Senior role has become available for a New Customer Acquisition Lead to join my Client who the leading Fintech challenger today! This employer has built up a huge reputation over the past 10+ Years and has even bigger plans for 2018.
This role is paramount in expanding the profit and size of the organisation and their products portfolio by leading the Marketing activity. You will be responsible for the hands-on development and execution of new account sales campaigns across multiple channels, so you must be able to work well in a fast paced role!
The opportunity does come with plenty Duties and Responsibilities. To name a few:
- Establish and run the campaign management process and deliver campaigns on time and on budget
- Own product development and management, including pricing and proposition including researching, and evaluating the potential demand and commercial return
- Work closely with their internal Legal and Compliance teams to ensure all marketing materials complies with all legislation
- Optimise customer journeys and conversion paths
- Stay abreast of competitors' practices and product offerings to ensure the business remains competitive
- Deliver customer management strategies
- Be the Marketing lead for credit capabilities development projects (e.g. sales via mobile app and direct to site)
- Work closely with the Digital Delivery Team on UX/UI
To be successful in this opportunity, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record driving profitable revolving credit or instalment credit new account acquisition and portfolio growth
- Experience working on credit products
- Experience working within the SME financial services industry
- Experience working with agencies,
- New product development, management and optimisation experience
- Be able to interpret data with a pragmatic and data-driven
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing SME lending products a big bonus
This employer offers a great Salary with a superb Benefits package on top! If you fit the bill and wish to know more then apply right away!