Our client, a leading global manufacturer if interactive games, is looking for a Head of Content Management to join their London team to develop strategy across assigned product lines and customer segments.
The role of Content Management is to drive the strategy for content design and development for all assigned product segments and to ensure, that we release top performing, marketing leading content. The demand for games comes from across the organization as well as all the clients. Each product segment has its own diverse set of requirements and complexities. Furthermore, the Head of Content Management owns the content roadmap and decides on 3rd party content complementing the internal offering. You will need to closely collaborate with the business leaders to create strategy and establish the optimal game portfolio for assigned product segments and markets.
First Year Goals:
• Review existing content strategy against current market trends and customer needs
• Propose go-to-market strategy to the product division.
• Assess and create a three year content roadmap based priorities and product roadmap defined by product divisions.
• Be a recognized leader and point of contact for all content related topics in assigned field of responsibility, for both internal and external customers.
• Examine current end to end games development processes for improvements – proposed plan for moving towards a content driven organization.
Skills & Experience:
• 6+ years of working in a strategic position with a focus on gaming
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in team management
• Ability to work collaboratively with excellent communication, writing, presentation and relationship building skills
• Demonstrate strong business savvy, accountability, transparency and integrity with an ability to build and guide development teams.
• A genuine passion for the gaming industry and an excellent understanding of the player base
• Exhibited ability to coach and mentor employees at all levels of an organization
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs