So, you want to be a Head of Content? My client is looking for visionaries. Planners. Dreamers. Because it's a place that’s all about putting everything you are into everything you do. And they believe in the thought that if it doesn’t exist, it can be created.
This independent full-service advertising agency thrives where the blue sky of possibilities intersects with grounded solutions. It's a great place, and others know it too. In fact they have partnered with well known brands Austrialia wide and have hade huge success over the last 5 years. These are exciting times and this is a high profile role within the organisations game-changing project.
You will have demonstrable experience in leading and empowering brand and design teams both strategically and creatively. You will have delivered innovative creative and design solutions in multi-channel environments, have the ability to make tough creative decisions and bring others along with you.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong conceptual skills and a solid knowledge of the digital and print landscape
- Polished client presentation skills demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge
- Experience in driving Brand change and improvement - from inception to implementation.
- Participate in all necessary internal and external meetings such as: briefings, status, brainstorming sessions, and presentations
- Ability to lead by example and mentor younger creatives in their development
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding customers and prospects is key to this role so you will really get under the skin of our target audience, understand what makes them tick and how we are going to reach them.
- Experience in communicating and influencing at all levels of the organisation.
- Experienced in managing and leading a team.
- Experienced in working in agency
- Strong proofing/copy editing skills are desirable
- You have an established portfolio that displays long-term client relationships, integrated campaigns, and compelling and effective writing