Purpose of the role:
- Direct the implementation of high impact PR & branded content campaigns to build consumer engagement with – and preference for the brand, as well as enhance reputation and repeat business.
- Implement an overall strategic direction for content and communications campaigns in line with the overarching brand positioning. Lead the PR team to pioneer new initiatives to drive efficiency and insight to enhance consumer engagement and the impact of brand communications.
- Lead the European PR team’s efforts to deliver high-impact communications campaigns that can be activated across multiple markets, utilising engaging and creative content. Use communications campaigns to drive consumer engagement with the brand and powerfully tell the brand story through: consumer communication channels and CSR initiatives as well as reinforcing the company’s position as a leader in technology and innovation.
- Direct the implementation of strategies and campaigns to engage the internal team with the brand purpose and to ensure that we can tell the brand story from the inside outwards, whilst improving internal communications and helping to drive innovation through increased cross-functional collaboration.
- Drive efficiency, consistency and cost-savings through greater collaboration and coordination with other teams developing and communicating through content.
- Generate engagement with the tech community to support talent acquisition.
- Responsible for leading the implementation of the communications strategy developed by the existing Head of PR and Campaigns and coordination of activity for internal comms, CSR, technology leadership and consumer comms for the brand.
- Creates communications campaigns employing cutting-edge techniques and maximising all channels – including traditional media, digital and social media – to best effect.
- Builds capability within European communications teams and develop toolkits and briefing materials to support the European PR teams in launching new campaigns and product launches, working closely with the global PR and product teams as necessary.
- Supports existing activity and shows the role communications can powerfully play alongside other aspects of the marketing mix.
- Manages multiple agencies, thoroughly briefing them on what is required and ensuring delivery of results.
- Works with internal teams creating content (SEO, MeSo and Social Media primarily) and drive cost efficiencies
- Motivates and inspires European communications teams to deliver and exceed targets for proactive PR campaigns.
- Demonstrates to the business the impact that communications has on engaging consumers with the brand.
- Leads the team in managing major press and social responses for major customer service issues and crises
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Purpose of the role: