• Planning and development of new desktop PC products
• Working with Product Marketing and Engineering to define product requirements
• Determine affordability cost targets
• Creation and tracking of program development schedules
• Formation and communication of executive product plans
• Managing program core team activities throughout product development cycle
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• Six to eight years relevant Program Management work experience performing in a demanding/schedule driven R&D environment.
• Understanding of Intel and AMD microprocessor architecture and electrical, mechanical/thermal design requirements
• In depth knowledge of computer architecture
• Robust analytical decision-making, debug, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to exercise independent judgment, work within defined policies and practices, determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
• Project management skills necessary to effectively engage with vendors and partners for key technology development and successful implementation
Applies appropriate risk management skills - understands risk concepts, assesses risk qualitatively, and uses relevant techniques to measure performance of subcontractors and vendors in order to mitigate risk to deliverables.
• Must have the proven ability to establish clear goals and formulate plans and processes to achieve them
• Strong commitment to excellence, dedication, team player, self-motivation
• Must have excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs