• Consults with team to evaluate individual project needs.
• Process requests for HTML development which includes coding HTML templates, documentation, troubleshooting code and performing rendering test.
• Thoroughly validate functionality and appearance cross devices, clients and browsers.
• Reviews final layout of existing communications, especially html emails, and suggests improvements as needed
• Load HTML and images to email platform.
• Completes assigned projects within scheduled time frame.
• Will assist in web development and microsite development as needed.
• All other projects and duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
EDUCATION: Bachelors (BA or BS) marketing or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: 4+ years of related experience.
Superior organizational skills and attention to details. Expert knowledge of HTML, HTML5 and CSS.
Strong understanding of responsive and mobile friendly email design techniques. Experience developing HTML that works seamlessly across multiple clients. Understanding of software coding principles, UI design and templating languages.
Experience using litmus or similar testing application. Familiarity with Expressions, Dreamweaver or equivalent.
Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop is a bonus. Experience with Exact Target is a plus.
SKILLS: Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces with internal customers at all levels.