Seeking Coding specialist to build and code HTML Emails, and CMS microsite assets for long-term (possible temp-to-perm) contract role with a large global banking client in Wilmington, DE.
Primary responsibility involves execution of coding HTML emails as well as complex eMarketing Microsite projects and campaigns within the Marketing Service’s Digital Asset Build Team. The successful candidate will have experience working with Content Management Systems. Some SEO and Analytical reporting experience is a plus.
The candidate will directly interact with marketing clients and technical teams, addressing any issues and ensuring clear communication. The candidate will need to validate, audit and test their output to ensure that the presentation and functionality meet client’s request.
The candidate will also perform general research in support of eMarketing program execution and provide support for ad-hoc requests and special projects as assigned.
The candidate must have background in and with Enterprise Content Management Systems, Web Design and Web Aesthetic, GUI Design, HTML email Design and Development, along with a solid working knowledge of basic HTML, ActionScript, XML, XHTML and CSS.
Experience in Web Content Management tools and Email Distribution tools are highly desirable.
Bachelors degree with 2 years of the below technical experience.
• Fully knowledgeable of processes, procedures and standards of the functional area
• Web Design experience.
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
• Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment against tight timelines.
• Familiarity or experience in operations, direct marketing, and data analysis in a banking or financial institution environment is a plus.