Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mountain View!
- Flexibility in managing multiple projects with short lead times and hard due dates.
- Proactively working with marketers and design teams to prioritize and commit to deadlines. Tracks own projects and deadlines proactively.
- Simultaneously juggling multiple coding projects such as monthly newsletters, multi-touch email series, and updates to existing HTML email creative.
- Uploading creative to review tool for feedback, making changes, and working directly with marketers/design team to clarify changes if unclear.
- Testing and QA’ing final coded email assets before releasing to marketers for handoff to email vendor. Ensuring images, code is clean and error free. Will trouble shoot, find fixes, and answer questions from our email vendor when they arise.
- Creating new emails and landing pages using templates and/or taking new design concepts to code from scratch.
- Creating new images or editing existing imagery
- Design experience (layout and typography)
- Code full-functioning HTML templates to spec from Photoshop files
- Knowledge of methods and best practices to employ in order to get emails to render consistently across all email clients.
- A strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Proficient in using content management systems such as Adobe AES.
- Experience working in large matrix organization
- Able to work in a fast pace, ever-changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, juggle multiple projects, and prioritize work.