About the Client:
We make movies magic: Once people experience a our interactive movie they never want to go back. From exploring characters and objects in the frame to discovering what song is playing under a scene, our client immerses viewers in a movie like never before.
Behind the curtain: For content owners a more engaged audience equals a more valuable experience. With a qualified, built-in upsell and direct marketing channel, our client keeps you connected to viewers for the life of the film. From ensuring the latest trailers are playing to releasing new bonus features and product offerings, our client unlocks the long-term value of a movie.
Seeing is believing: Service providers and content owners, distributors and retailers, we’d love to show you what’s possible.
Our HTML developers create rich, browser-based applications that deliver interactive video experiences, create and manage user communities, and drive ecommerce opportunities.
Location: Offsite- but must be able to meet in Seattle areas for periodic meetings
Duration: 40 hrs a week/ 7 weeks, with the possibility of going full time.
Must have skills:
• Experience targeting mobile platforms including iOS, WP7 and Android
• HTML 5 features including local storage, canvas, and CSS transitions
• Adobe products/design tools (e.g., Photoshop) for asset preparation
• High comfort in Windows 7 and Visual Studio 2010
• Familiarity with designing and implementing scalable internet and intranet Web applications using C# and ASP.NET
• Familiarity or Experience designing and implementing scalable internet and intranet Web applications using C#, ASP.NET, WCF Data Services, XML/XSL, HTML and SQL
• Experience with CSS frameworks like SASS and LESS
• Exposure to XML, SQL, IIS, Windows Azure, MVC
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About the Client: