Our client, a well respected Indianapolis agency, is in need of a Digital Designer to join them on-site for a one and a half week project. The primary responsibility of the Digital Designer for this project will be to design and produce Web Banners in HTML5 for several clients/events/products. Qualified candidates MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON SITE in Indianapolis, MUST HAVE EXAMPLES OF HTML5 BANNERS in their portfolio and must have a solid design portfolio demonstrating understanding of key concepts of design.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and design digital banners which are in line with the overarching branding guidelines
- Create compelling assets through excellent use of typography, color and photography that reflect the brand
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven experience animating HTML 5 banners
- Knowledge of online/digital media processes
- Highly proficient with use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven interaction and graphic design skills (portfolio review required).
- Demonstrated ability to produce banner images, product mockups, and other creative assets which drive click-through and conversion-to-purchase
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Education & Experience:
- BFA or equivalent degree in graphic design
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a graphic design and/or web design role