The role of the HR Recruiting and HR Communications team is to help promote our brand externally and internally. We craft communications that seek to recruit and build our team of talent by marketing ourselves to a wide range of prospects: from professional target audiences, the military population, to students coming out of college. We also help the HR Communications group speak to the existing associate population in an engaging and relevant way.
Are you a copywriter who writes well and thinks big? Do you have a portfolio to back it up? If so, let’s chat.
We’re looking for a creative copywriter who’s able to craft strategically-grounded, insight-driven, high-concept work. The right candidate has an integrated marketing background and understands how to create powerful work across multiple channels. Digital, mobile, print, social, direct mail—we want to see it all. And while you’re great at sky-high concepting, you’re also ok with detail oriented, day-to-day marketing work.
You should be able to:
•Create marketing efforts for web (including Search Engine and Affiliate marketing), direct mail and other applicable channels (including agent scripting) that persuasively communicates marketing objectives to the end consumer.
•Understand how to speak brand and marketing. We want someone who sees the bigger picture and helps others see it too.
•Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
•Coach and guide junior-level copywriters in the development of compelling, effective marketing copy.
•Collaborate with Business Analysts, internal Account Executives, Copywriters and Graphic Designers to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills, you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
• Have strong integrated thinking skills.
• Consistently deliver quality work on time.
• 4-year degree specializing in advertising, journalism or similar discipline.
• Minimum of 8 years copywriting experience.
• Direct response experience a must.
• Financial services experience preferred.
Who We Are:
We’re one of the most stable, fastest-growing financial institutions in the country, with a nationwide in-house agency that values work-life balance and strives to continually up its game. Our Creative Team is a tight-knit group of talented creative folks with a strong work ethic and a good sense of humor—we love what we do and have fun doing it. Overall, we’re looking for smart, dependable people who are as excited to take our brand to the next level as we are.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs