• As a key member of the Data Management team, this role is responsible for resolving inquiries from employees, managers, and third parties related to Organizational Management Data Elements.
• Organizational Management incudes: Organizational Structure, Job Architecture, Positions, and Employee Data.
• The Data Management Specialist processes transactions that employees were not able to complete via self-service, requiring a customer focus and ability to explain technical information simply.
• This position will require a customer service orientation, people skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to work in a team environment and time management skills.
• Responds and resolves organization and position management related inquiries from Employees, Managers, and Centers of Expertise (e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Organization Development, Payroll) against agreed Service Level Agreements and utilizes Case Management System to record case notes
• Approves and facilitates HR transactions as required by automated workflows and processes HR transactions for employees and managers when the primary self-service channel cannot be used (Internal SharePoint)
• Identify and manage the resolution of data quality issues, such as integrity, accuracy, consistency and completeness in a cost-effective and timely fashion
• Maintain/Create process documents, training material and work instructions and ensure that data management methodologies deliver high quality data
• Maintains accurate employee related records and data in HR systems (e.g. new hire on- boarding, employee separations, leaves of absence, benefits etc.)
• Participates in MyHR related projects (e.g. continuous improvement, creating policy documentation)
• Utilizes Knowledge Base system to access standard policy and procedure information
• Uphold data governance policies and procedures to ensure standardized data naming, establish consistent data definitions and monitor overall data quality for assigned data entities
• Customer Focus
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Detail Orientation
• Functional/Technical Skills
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Learning on the Fly
• Priority Setting
• Problem Solving
• Process Management
• Written Communications
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs