Hours: 40 hours a week
Aquent’s Fortune 500 client is looking for a HRIS Consultant to help with the rollout of a new HRIS system. This role is based out of the client's headquarters in SoHo for a month-long contract starting as soon as possible!
We are looking for someone to work with the current HRIS Manager to understand in detail and to document in full:
- The current HRIT integrations framework all technical implications regarding:
- HRIT infrastructure/landscape
- The format of each file
- The data of each file
- Any other potential items/issues relating to the technical landscape
- The processes that currently exist in their current system that will transition in the new world to either ADP or their new platform
- The vendor relationships & any other relationships that currently exist (eg with Benefits providers etc where feeds go into/out of payroll), as well as any ongoing links with old platform insofar as cutover data/files for Test/PROD phases of transition, and ADP contact points etc.
The contractor would then own these areas, support our client on the implementation plan (of these elements), largely own the ADP piece in terms of Project Management of it as well as support on the HRIS global design phase and initial configuration, until such time as a permanent resource is appointed.
This is a short-term contract, on-site 40 hours a week.