HR Project/Operations Manager Associate
General HR experience required
Bachelor's Degree required
This position is responsible to develop and execute HR/ AND NEW HIRE Orientation project planning according to deadlines/guidelines to achieve desired goals for the implementation.
The HR Project Manager will also assist in defining the projects objectives and oversee all phases of HR/ AND NEW HIRE Orientation implementation. Evaluates identified workflows and determines optimal workflows to ensure implementation success. Accomplishes project objectives by appropriate planning, organizing, prioritizing and evaluating project activities.
· Manage and oversee all aspects of HR project development.
· Define scope, goals and deliverables that support the HR/ AND NEW HIRE Orientation project plan in collaboration with all stakeholders and management team.
· Develop project plans and associated communications
Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
· Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope.
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely manner.
· Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders.
Education Requirement: BA
Software Skills Required: PowerPoint/Excel