ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative support to high volume Executive Talent Acquisition Partners on the end-to-end recruiting process
• Respond to internal and external recruiting related inquiries such as Executive Referrals, candidate status', recruiting process, etc.
• Assist in scheduling candidate screens and handling of resumes and correspondences as requested
• Responsible for total ownership of candidate scheduling, screenings and on campus agendas of interviews for Executive level positions. (Senior Director & above, Executive Referrals, etc., as needed.)
• Coordinate, track and manage all travel for prospective candidates, including travel, hotel, car service arrangements and any other special needs/requests.
• Manage all Executive PMO expenses effectively and accurately through monthly reporting.
• Responsible for managing all reports for Executive PMO: Weekly Openings, Executive Tracker, Executive Referral Tracker and TATM Dashboard.
• Responsible for supporting the PMO in the Executive Contract Management processes
• Accountable for ensuring full-scale world class Candidate Experience while candidates are on-site
• Accountable in scheduling of relocation visits to the Baltimore area for prospective employees including; arranging of relocation tours with realtor partners, purchasing tickets to local attractions and any other special requests/needs to ensure a positive experience.
• Responsible for representing the Brand as an ambassador at the highest level by developing a deep knowledge of the Brand’s history and current initiatives
• Must be able to demonstrate efficient time management, and both written and verbal communication skills, while remaining extremely detail oriented
• Must be able to develop key relationships with partners across the Organization to meet critical deadlines
• Manage special projects as assigned
• Must be quality-oriented with the ability to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and prioritize them appropriately
• Must be a detail- and customer-oriented team player with excellent organizational and follow-up skills
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with teammates, agencies, Executives and candidates
• Experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment
• Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing high-quality results
• Problem-solving and results-focused professional
• Well-organized, attentive to detail and must be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be flexible and able to multi-task, prioritize and meet assigned deadlines.
• Demonstrates cross-cultural sensitivity with demonstrated experience and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
• Must be highly proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Computer software and websites utilized in recruiting preferred
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, OR, two years of experience supporting a recruiting function; OR, equivalent combination of education, training or experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position