The Operations team has an opening for an Associate HR Operations Specialist, a role focused on assisting the Onboarding Team and data entry.
This entry-level role is perfect for someone who is very detail-oriented, insanely organized and loves a fast pace. It requires careful juggling of tasks, consistent follow up with requests, clear communication and quick turnaround.
He/she needs to be quite comfortable talking to people, and working as a team.
1. Enter PeopleSoft information for the efficient and accurate on-boarding of new employees and changes to current employee information.
2. Prepare reports and documentation necessary for the completion of audits and delivers to the Operations
3. Calculate retroactive adjustments and payments and communicates to payroll for timely entry into the payroll system.
4. Monitor and audit systematic updates to employee information from employee and manager self service tools and applications.
5. Accurate and timely maintenance of employee files including collection and filing of all required employment documentation.
6. Create employment verifications for foreign nationals.
7. Generate PeopleSoft export transferring HR indicative data into the payroll system and generates associated reports.
8. Support HR Due Diligence processes and projects associated with M&A activity.
9. Seek opportunities to continuously improve data and process integrity.
10. Implement continual improvements to processes and policies.
11. Effectively escalate all potential compliance and operational issues to Specialists and Operations leadership as needed.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs