• Responsible for operational reporting in support of the MyHR regional centers (Salt Lake City, Dublin, Shanghai and Singapore).
• Provides accurate, actionable, and decision-quality data and analysis to assess operations and program effectiveness.
• Produces data driven analysis to solve business problems.
• Creates reporting structures to monitor and measure activity and performance.
• Builds standard and custom reports to reflect measurement of designated KPI’s.
• Organizes and maintains data from multiple applications.
• Distributes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports with pointed analysis, communication of progress towards determined goals, and recommendations for improvement.
• Continuously develops and improves upon reporting tools and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• 4+ years Reporting experience in a contact center environment.
• HR Shared Services experience is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with SAP, Savvion, Avaya, Siebel, SharePoint, Salesforce, Tableau is preferred.
• Ability to determine the precise meaning of data and the potential impact to the business.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated critical and creative thinking to assess problems and identify solutions.
• Meticulous attention to detail and quality.
• Strong working knowledge of contact center applications, software, and tools (i.e. telephony, IVR, CTI, case management, etc.).
• Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Access, and Powerpoint.
• Demonstrates the highest degree of integrity and discretion.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs