Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Junior Retail Designer/Visual Coordinator to work a 6-month assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Boca Raton, FL.
- Assisting the designer on projects and developing the conceptual designs based on the corporate standards and guidelines
- Project managing and trafficking and supporting all projects in the In-Store Experience dept - work through the workflow process, tracked, monitored, and released to the final designation accurately and meeting critical deadlines.
- Establish and issues delivery dates for all on-going projects to ensure target deadlines are met.
- Field communication via Client Service Station, ensuring all emails are addressed within 24hs - liaison between the team, vendors, store planners, corporate operations, field operations and stores, etc,.
- Maintain high level of support of day-to-day installation teams to ensure all stores, supporting each prototype have successful execution - maintain installation schedules, material ordering, ensure proper placement of interior signs and work through our internal systems to maintain store support.
- Responsible for final communication including detailed installation instructions to ensure successful execution.
- Maintains all design/ production details, shipping details and 3rd party installation to ensure successful roll-out and execution.
- Must have Retail Design or Visual Merchandising experience, production experience preferred
- Must have BA or higher in Design, Advertising or Retail Related
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access), Microsoft Project.