My Client is a renowned insurance provider who are looking for a Human Capital Benefits Marketing Coordinator to join their team for a 6 month contract, starting ASAP. The role is offered at £19/hrs.
The HCB Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the coordination and delivery of marketing activities for the HCB Marketing Leads and Managers. The role holder will be a key support in the delivery of the marketing plan and therefore a vital coordinator across all marketing teams and functions.
• Key support to the Marketing Leads and Managers in the delivery of the marketing plan and all its elements and tactics within agreed timelines and budgets.
• Coordinate and liaise with regional and global marketing colleagues including the CoE’s (Communications, Design, PR, Digital and Research/Analytics) as required to deliver campaigns and programs
• Support the Marketing Leads and Managers with the delivery of client events and webcasts. Liaise with the CoE Event Teams for brand and process alignment. Liaise with the CoE Communication Teams to ensure appropriate advertising of the event on our Intranet, Internet and social media tools. Liaise with local Line of Business (LOB) contacts as appropriate.
• Serve as project manager and use marketing operations systems to ensure activities and material development meet agreed-upon timelines.
• Manage the marketing mailing activity ensuring that mailing lists are accurately built according to their target audience and via co-ordination with relevant LOB administrators, ensure that contact data is up-to-date.
• Actively support and advise stakeholders during project execution and deliver to their needs, with a sense of urgency and accountability
• Develop good working relationships and work closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure consistency of approach to marketing activities and to share new ideas and best practices.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with key individuals within the HCB business by understanding their business issues and providing proactive advice
• Develop and maintain a good understanding of the products, services and solutions that the HCB business offers to clients
• Understand the importance of global connectivity for growth of the global specialisms
• Offer assistance and accept help from colleagues to accomplish marketing activities and priorities
• Develop and maintain a good understanding of the full range of products, services and solutions that we offer to clients as well as the different markets and buyer hubs that exist.
• Operate within agreed policies, procedures and core values, demonstrating a consistent and corporate approach.
• The HCB Marketing Coordinator will have a general understanding across all areas of the business
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years relevant marketing experience is essential, gained within a professional services or a B2B environment.
• Experience of working within a consultancy/insurance environment would be an advantage
• Strong project management skills, with experience of managing multiple projects / campaigns at the same time, within a fast-pace environment
• Proven experience in marketing communications across a broad spectrum of offline and online media (e.g. print, direct mail, email marketing)
• Bachelor's degree in business with a concentration in marketing or equivalent.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle a large workload and prioritise work effectively
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised, whilst recognising when to escalate issues or ask for help when required
• Strong team player with good people skills and a proven track record of providing support to other team members and building collaborative relationships
• Credibility to work with, and to influence, colleagues at all levels within the company
• Ability to work across geographies (language capability useful but not a requirement)