Long term assignment with potential for extension or perm with car transportation and food delivery mobile app company!
• Participate in marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
• Provide administrative support to the marketing department by preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions.
• Assist in gathering information on competitors and methods of marketing and distribution.
• Manage media relationships
• Work closely with multiple internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis to discuss goals, identify creative opportunities and analyze performance
• Research, project manage, and execute creative redesigns and campaigns
• Proactively gain industry knowledge through team resources, personal research and networking
• Develop a fundamental understanding of performance marketing industry (i.e., job boards, job distribution services, data visualization tools, affiliates, etc.)
• Ensure accuracy in performance numbers
• Use metrics/analytics to improve effectiveness of each partner’s marketing initiative
• Prepare activity and trend reports to review with partners and internal stakeholders
• Other duties as assigned
• Typical years experience in field of 1 to 3 years.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree
• Experience and exposure of working with high-volume activity is highly desirable
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
• Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and scope targeted solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication, grammar and proofreading skills with acute attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Web-savvy (i.e., searching, troubleshooting media, etc.)
• MUST KNOW PIVOT TABLES & HOW TO PULL REPORTS.
• Ability to prioritize, multitask, manage complex workload and handle pressure in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a sense of humor
• Ability to work independently and problem solve as necessary
WORKING WITH AQUENT: freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)