The Growth Marketer will join the Paid Growth team working with the Product Manager and will focus on targeted paid acquisition in our priority markets globally through digital channels. He or she will strive to approach host growth i.e. supply generation in innovative and surprising ways through rigorous technical discipline; daring hypotheses; roll-up-your-sleeves execution excellence; and a dyed-in-the-wool love of hospitality and traveling.
- Employ a growth hacking mindset to uncover the most scalable and efficient ways to grow globally.
- Manage a significant budget as well as vendors and agencies. Ideally you have experience in working with complex problems, innovating, and experimenting to learn quickly, and to scale programs when proven efficient.
- Demonstrate strong domain knowledge of advertising platforms and online channels; understand how to work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, engineers, financial planners and business stakeholders; and know how to develop and execute winning programs.
- Work closely with the other functions, and be expected to set up tests and launch targeted campaigns on a global scale.
- To be successful you will have to be analytical and data-driven but balance that with focus on user experience.
- 2-4 years experience in tactical online and performance marketing
- Deep working knowledge in social, digital, and programmatic media, specifically Facebook and Display
- Analytical and data savvy marketer. Strong knowledge of Excel, Facebook PowerEditor, DoubleClick Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics are a must, knowledge of SQL preferred. (product / engineering background is a huge plus)
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communicator and a confident presenter and comfortable putting together reporting and presentations
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- Must be able to work across functions with a track record of building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies is a plus
- Bachelors is a must
- Master's in Marketing is a plus