About this role
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced campaign manager to scale a product's user journey (lifecycle) programs. This role will be part of the Online Growth Team. As the growth/lifecycle campaign manager, you will focus on accelerating customer lifecycle (Onboarding, Adoption, Engagement) post sign-up to best guide customers to the “Next logical step” based on who they are and where they are in their journey.
- Lifecycle Campaign Ownership.
- Create, test, and launch user journey programs focused on improving user onboarding experience, product adoption and user engagement and re-engagement programs to influence Monthly Active Users (MAU).
- Partner with Product Marketing, Content and Design teams to develop key messages, themes and assets that resonate across a variety of channels.
- High-performance, iterative testing and optimization to constantly learn and improve the programs.
- Build personalization strategy to nurture and convert different user personas.
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking. You know how to turn data from disparate sources into a vision for what we should do.
- Establish a scalable growth process to identify and prioritize opportunities, experiment effectively, and measure conversions.
- Create and maintain reports (including ad-hoc analysis) on the effectiveness of marketing activities on business impact and provide insights and recommendations for optimization. You’ll swear by MAU and other program level KPIs that influence MAU.
- Partner with Analytics and Data warehouse teams to run, test and report on the user journey programs.
- Establish a working model to forecast marketing performance, track the health of the marketing funnel against goals, and spot efficiencies.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to run the lifecycle programs.
- Recommend and champion improvements to existing systems and processes, to automate and scale marketing lifecycle program and sales enablement.
- Experience owning and running mid-funnel campaigns based on user behavior and product usage, preferably for a developer-centric and/or freemium company. 3+ years in growth marketing, marketing operations, analytics or similar role.
- Strong analytical skills (including proficiency in Looker, Microsoft Excel, SQL, other reporting and data analysis tools). Proven ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics.
- Hands on experience in marketing automation systems (preferably Pardot), CRM (Salesforce).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Must be able to explain complex items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have different analytical goals and needs.
- Additional nice-to-haves: Experience spent leading analytics strategies and/or developer marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Master’s degree is a plus.
About the product:
Our mission is to create the world’s best platform for developers to easily turn an idea into a production app at any scale. The product powers millions of apps ranging from large enterprise to many of the best-known startups to personal hobby apps, serving more than 13 billion requests per day. It is one of the fastest-growing business units in our company. Our work environment is collaborative, high growth and fun with a passion for developers’ success.